Saturday, November 5, 2016

Always Forgetting Something

Remember yesterday that I said that I was gonna buy large index cards... Well......

You guessed it. I forgot to buy them today. But when you're busy with other things, you do kind of forget.

Anyway, I am going to go on to bed soon since I am going to try to read a bit before sleep. I am not really going to tell what book I am reading yet.

Tomorrow, I will continue on with other things so hope things go well for me.

I'm thinking of what to do next year for my blog... and the idea of limiting it back down to one blog a day might seem like a good idea. But... we'll see.

I'm not really forcing things out but mostly telling how I feel about things every single day. But I think next year, I will try to update my blog only when I feel up to it.

Especially on the weekends, when time seems to be more hectic than any other time. Then there are the days that I don't do anything at all. Yikes.

I will do a twitter poll towards the end of this year to figure out what my readers think. Of course, I will still try to blog as much as I could so don't worry about that.

I mean...  I like to write a lot of stuff but I do realize that I might just wanna write on days that I feel like writing.

Especially on the weekends, when I am usually busy for most the days.

We'll see. I'll keep writing what I can do for now. Then figure out later on what I wish to do.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.