Monday, November 28, 2016

Fall Down and Strain My Knee/Ankle

I always helped out my mom by walking her dog too. Today, I somehow misstep and tripped over my right foot. I must had fell hard because my glasses flew off my face and landed close to me. I was somehow able to find my glasses with no problem. But my right ankle and my left knee were left with huge amounts of pain.

I was afraid of it being broken because of the seriousness of the pain.... so I decided to go to the ER/hospital. I had been up there from 5:30ish until 8:50ish. I was happy when the doctor said there was nothing broken but only a strain. He did said to make sure to keep an eye out on the pain and stuff.

I guess I am beyond clumsy xD

Anyway, I think that's all for this blog post since I just wanted you all to know what happened.

Thursday is still on with the Christmas event. :D

Tomorrow, I have to make sure the phone lines are call free because there's an important call happening at some point tomorrow.

Alright, time for some YouTube and then sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be less painful than today... but might be more painful. Yikes... Hope not.

I won't be taking the dogs out for a few days but hopefully, I can watch where I step more closely next time.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.