Friday, November 18, 2016

And It Begins... The Loud Neighbors

I never liked these neighbors because of their rude kids. They have no respect towards elders and more.

They are now going in and out, disturbing the dogs at this very moment. I have to keep a watch of the dogs and cats because they change when there's kids around.

This is going to be annoying time because who knows for how long they'll be living here. Hope it won't be forever. =_=

Anyway, for the rest of tonight, I am going to be watching YouTube until I get to bed. I really hope that I can sleep as well because of those darn kids.

Yes, these are bad neighbors. And no, we are not going to get along with them. That's why my mom told me to close the door fast on them as they were slowly making their way down here. It's rude but it sends a message that they should not try to be friendly with us because they are already annoying as heck.

Alright, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.