Tuesday, November 29, 2016

When Time Draws Near...

Soon it will be 25 days of Christmas song titles as my blog event.

I am just curious how this is going to turn out and I hope it will be well.

Right now, I am watching YouTube until I get sleepy.

Having a sprained ankle and knee, you realize that moving a lot is not fun. So I am resting and walking very slowly to make sure no further damage can be done.

I think one more day of rest will be fine for me. I was giving Ibuprofen to take care of the pain when needed. I might be taking one before bed... it says to take with meals but that never bothered me before.

Ah, well, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that time is drawing near.

I hope that listening to Christmas music while doing the event doesn't drive me crazy xD

Anyway, I will get back to YouTube now.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.