Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Things Do Not End Well

Things do not end too well. I was writing but like I mention earlier... I knew I would be interrupted.

Oh, well. I will try again tomorrow. I got some of it done.

I will rewrite it later since it's just a rough draft.

Anyway, for the rest of the night, I will be watching YouTube and go on to bed later.

This post will be shorter than usual.

Also, I am planning to use large index cards to write down my ideas for my stories. I mention before that I already know what the plot is. I will write everything and then put them together in order so I can figure out what to write next.

Hope things will be well for me when writing these ideas.

Alright, back to YouTube now.

Wish all of us good luck.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.