Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Alright, Why Do Dogs Bark?

I wasn't gonna update tonight because I was gonna try that anytime is good thing but the thing is... Why do dogs bark?

So far, twice tonight, my dogs had bark. I do not know why. I don't see anybody outside.

Just there's one thing that does bother me... Why the eff does the electric company not want to fix this street light across the road from my home? I mean... this gives a chance for anybody to do anything stupid at the middle of the effing night. Seriously tho... Why do I live in such a lazy town?

"But maybe they are busy somewhere else?" Where? There's no outage at this moment so why don't they just come here and fix the damn street light?

Called them once about it. "Put a string around it." They say. Me: Whaaaaa... Just mother effing come up here and fix the dang street light... it's right across from my home... Not too hard to find.

No. They rather fix another light just down a hill rather than this one.

Then the dogs will always be barking because people be like "It's lit as eff! We're gonna be sneaking in this yard tonight! And see if the dogs bark!"

Yea, sometimes, I think people just gets the enjoyment out of making my dogs bark.

Alright, I am going to get to my room now. And guys... don't do anything stupid. Because these dogs might be small but they do mean business. :D Like.... Waking us up so we can grab our weapons and beat the crap out of you. Yea... enough of that.

Here's to hoping the dogs would stop barking tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.