Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Another Interesting Thanksgiving?

Two more days until Thanksgiving here in America. I'm sure that we might be going over to my grandma's but there's no exact plan yet.

It's just my dad has been silent about the whole ordeal so I am not sure what I will be doing yet.

Tomorrow, I am sure that I will know... maybe. It might not be until Thursday, the day of Thanksgiving before I find out what we are going to be doing.

Also, a bit of a tiny update... I have not been writing. I promised that I would but some reason, I kept getting distracted and my mood is always down the drain at certain moments. So writing just haven't been getting to me yet.

However, I do want to sit down and write down chapter ideas someday so I will do that soonish.

If I end up getting another journal or two, I will be using it as a character/idea bible. So that I can keep ideas and stuff in that journal without taking anything out of it.

I want to get back into writing more with stories, songs, and much much more.

I think this is going to be an interesting Thanksgiving. I hope that we learn to enjoy each others company this holiday season.

Maybe I will start writing soon and let you all join in with my adventure of writing and more.

Also, I am going to look up jobs to do at home more because I really want to earn something to make something.

Someday, in the future, I want to design shirts for you guys. They would be something about faeries and awesome words that bring about good vibes and more xD

Anyway, I will get on YouTube for the rest of the night. Ideas are spilling all over my head so it's crazy to think right now.

I will try to keep on updating when I can. If you all wish to read a daily blog for Christmas, just lemme know! I will be doing 25 days of Chrstimas song title (It won't exactly be the same in all of them but will be interesting). I won't be listing the lyrics but mostly add a random part as a title either different but based on the song or just the song itself. We'll see because it'll be interesting to see. This won't be happening until December 1st. No poll because I am doing this myself!

Alright, that's all for now.

Sorry for the randomness.

That's all.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.