Monday, November 14, 2016

News? I Don't Know Yet.

I have decided that every other week, I am going to try to upload a vlog or a game. Since I have more time on my hands and sometimes alone, I will sit and record a video.

Anyway, I am not sure how we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving yet but when it happens, I will be sure to let you guys know.

Now... what to expect? I am going to start wearing makeup more. Wait... what? Me? Wearing makeup? Yes. I am not going to be wearing often or everyday. Just on days that I feel like wearing it.

I want to experiment with the ideas of wearing makeup and see how it would effect people's views. Nah, just kidding xD

I look good without makeup so yay!

I am really not sure what next year will bring with Rump in play and stuff. I just hope he does good for America. I will keep saving money and find ways to make money just to have a back up plan.


As for my blogs? I am slowly gonna change on when I write them but daily blogging is kind of my goal still. As for the idea of writing it twice a day... this has proven to be hard. So sometime next year, not right off the bat, I will be blogging... Whenever. Meaning, there might be more than one blog a day... Sometimes two, sometimes three... Sometimes, it just something that comes to my mind and I save it as a draft on my phone to talk about it later. Yes, I want to get into more reviewing, more into pictures (using Google Drive), making videos at random times, posting about games and much much more.

I will be going back to writing one blog every other time slowly, only because I felt like some of my blogs either on the first or second post seemed a bit off.

I am just sitting here, thinking... maybe I will slowly progress back to that but if I feel like something interesting, I will write more than once that day.

I should twitter poll it! Yea... Gonna do that right after I post this.

Alright, gonna go now. I think I've said what I wanted to say.

YouTube for the rest of the night... right after the twitter poll.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.