Friday, November 25, 2016

Planning For Christmas Posts~

Starting on December 1st, I will be titling each daily post a song. There will only be one post a day that will have a Christmas song title. Do not be alarm if there's more than one post per day that does not have a Christmas song title. I like to talk about other stuff sometimes so that will be random. Just know if the title doesn't sound Christmasy, it's not part of the Christmas event.

The post of that day will be partially about the song and my thoughts of the song. I will try to keep the personal stuff out of it and get those into another post if I have to.

I will not be doing a poll of what song to use for that day via on Twitter. There are too many Christmas songs to think of so I will be doing this thing where I am just listening to a Christmas song station online. xD Simply, the first or second song (as long as it's not the same song or same title) will be the post.

I will then precede to do a small research of that song and why it was made. Even if it's a newer song for this year about Christmas. I might even find a YouTube video of that song.

At the end of the event, I will do a poll on whether or not, you guys would like to see this event again. Each year, will be a bit different.

And because not everybody says Merry Christmas, I will end all the posts as Happy Holidays~ instead of With Love xD

This will start from December 1st until December 25tth. I am committing to this like I did with the Halloween one. I would do the polls and let you vote but I might do that next year.

I do welcome comments and tweets because I will reply back! Share my posts if you wish for others to read.

I'm gonna make this year seem fun and awesome. Look forward to December 1st~

So from now on until after Christmas, I will end with Happy Holidays and my initials BDK~

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.