Sunday, November 27, 2016

Not Forgetting To Blog

I am not forgetting to blog xD I just changed at how many times I have been posting.

I just don't want to get into those very short posts again because they seem to only attract a few readers. So I am changing mostly how many times I updated. I would update more than once a day again but due to stress and always forgetting that I had to update something, I just well... decided it was best to update whenever I feel like it. I've done a poll about it before and it appears that if I update anytime that it is alright.

Meaning, it can be 1 or 2 or 3 or even all the way up to unlimited times that I would be updating a blog in a day but anytime. I won't have no schedule set for when I update a blog because who needs that? xD

Just wanted to make that clear that anytime means any number of blogs. I will be updating daily like usual but the number of posts will vary. I might have something else to talk about and will talk about it for one blog post. Then I will talk about things that happen to me. Then if I am really bored, there will be a post.

I just don't want to make short random posts anymore. So having to update anytime is the best solution. I hope you all can understand that.

I am going to plan to do an end of the month type of blog that will talk about the good things of the month and the bad things of the month with a maybe on links to each blog that explain that stuff.

I am going to add more stuff into my personal blog slowly but surely, to make sure to bring in more readers. I am also going to plan to associate YouTube in some form into the blogs.

I already mention about doing more reviews and events. I am also going to be doing more gaming type blogs and just talk about a random game and my thoughts about it. The same goes for anime, movies, t.v. shows, books and more.

Now you all know how my blog is going to change in the next year or so. I won't be leaving just changing up on how I post and stuff.

This post is one example of why I like long posts because I can talk more. If a blog post begins to sound short, I will not post it. But if the blog is long, I will post it.

This will be my 2017 resolution for this blog. Try to make it good and add more readers to it.

Who knows what this year will bring?

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.