Wednesday, November 9, 2016

When You Read Things.... You Dread The Next 4 Years.

I really wish my newsfeed on the lovely page called Facebook would stop already. Since Rump (my nickname for Trump now because it goes rump rump rump every time he talks) got in yesterday, it's been non-stop statuses, news, etc. Nothing but about his ass. Geez...

I am slowly losing hope for the America people alone.

I think eventually, I will be living my dream in Japan or Indonesia. Which ever comes first.

I do dread the next 4 years of my life. I dread it not only for myself as a woman, but for the others around me. To my Muslim friends, I do dread things for you. Just keep strong and fight for your rights.

Right now, I just want to burn away the newsfeed of Facebook. I haven't even once dared to look on twitter. Should I dare? Nope.

However, there are things I am going to support... I am going to support that California should Exit from the union. Because if we are going to make things right again, this would be the place to do so.

The other thing I am going to support? Our right to free speech and more.

This is what this blog is about. This is my freedom right now. If that's taken away, then there is a way to lose hope in all eternity.

I respect your decision, America people... But know this, you will never convince me, not even a hair line, that he is the greatest.

Also, I will be that person that would say "I told you so." for ever complaint that comes out of these Rump Supporters.

I know that I said earlier that I am not going to keep talking about politics but I promise after this one, it would be the last. The only other time I am going to bring it out is when I see something wrong. So expect that to be happening over and over for 4 years. That is... if the government doesn't try to take my right away.

Alright, now that's off my chest... I will live on tomorrow as if nothing happened. For that's how I am. I will complain as my right. And I will be myself.

Right now, I am going to watch some more videos on YouTube and hope nothing bad happens to the good people and of course, myself.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.