Monday, November 7, 2016

When Things Don't Go Your Way

When things don't go your way... you simply just close out of it and get frustrated that you have to click and surf through all the things.

I am not sure why adobe flash is being the way it is... It doesn't like any browser I am using so far. So what gives?

Anyways, I am going to try again with YouTube. I should sleep at 11 again and more. xD I bet I'll be awake again at 6:40 in the morning again xD

I am going to keep this short.

Also, today has been a bad day of some sorts... Due to forest fires from other counties, the smoke has been rolling in by the wind... So it's not too great going outside. Now I know how my bestie felt when he had haze problems last year and the year before. So good job to whoever caused these fires.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.