Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Problems With The Media

I never watch or read the news a lot lately because it seems like they love to target certain things. I noticed the local news always seem to get the dumbest or weirdest person ever to talk about something that happened. Then they stand at a location that is so run down that you're like "Wtf."

Now I am not going to stop watching or reading the news because there are some things that I do want to watch out for. Then there's the target group of race or religion. You ever noticed when a terrorist attack, they target all of that one religion? Then you go on Facebook and see all the people post things against that targeted group.

I just shake my head and just go "Stop."

Yesterday, a man of color is jailed because of reckless driving and charged with 5 counts of vehicular manslaughter. Yes, he deserved the charges but then the media targeted his skin color because of this incident. Get on Facebook and see this "What the heck, what's he doing driving?" I'm like... "Well, maybe that's the only job he had to do... but his stupid act is speeding, not being black."

Guys, welcome to America. I really wish media wouldn't try to target a certain group of people because it shows the true colors of certain people.

I just think the media has a problem with how they show things. I can understand that they have to tell about a terrorist attack or a serious accident. But they should really add that not everybody in that group are like that.

It saddens me. And I just want to tell the people who attacks that group of people based on one news outlet to stop and get over it.

We need to wake up. But we need to stand up.

I know you can't change a person but you can convince a person.

Now these people should just stop and get over it.

Alright, enough of my little rant here. Just want to mention this because since Rump winning, things seem to be getting out of hand.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.