Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fight For The Rights

I am going to just post this one post for politics but as a way to remind everybody that we can still fight for the rights of our own.

I hope that this puts people to thinking before they vote. When he does become president in January. Anything we felt is wrong, we must be able to speak louder than actions.

For we cannot let fear control our fates. We must fight for what is right.

Let Trump do his thing while we go on living and figure out what to do.

I will never support him and his ideas. But I will respect anything.

Anyway, enough of that. From now, I will only talk about politics for the things that are not something I do not like.

All I wish for people is to stop complaining... in which will happen in the coming years. It will be the same for each president we vote.

So with that in mind... good luck.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I am not endorsing Trump and his ideas. I do respect but never support. Big difference here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.