Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Poll Is In

Alright, I guess you all want me to do my blog anytime. So I will do it anytime. I am going to it anytime I want to and hope that things will be fine.

Today, I was thinking about how I want to do some stuff. Like play games, watch anime, etc. And realize that I do need to take it one step at a time. I should do that to my blog still so that if I do forget to update, I wouldn't have to be worry about it. Since you all think that anytime is good.

Anytime that I feel up to updating my blog whether it be once a day or more than twice a day, even down to if I skip a day. Those will be only if I am not feeling good or if I am not home at all. I want to go on trips more but right now I am just in that process of trying my best.

As of now, I will be updating my blog anytime. I want to ease my mind a bit and do more reviews too.

That way, if my blog does seem too short or boring, I will delete the post unless it's something important to post about.

I was seriously thinking about doing an end of the year type of video in December, just talking about 2016 and what were my favorites of that year. As well as sad memories of the year too. I will figure out what to do and get that out for January or end of December. xD

Anyway, I think I have babbled on a bit too much. Just keep a watch on my twitter if I updated my blog or not.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.