Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Change of Pace

I am always worrying about what my future holds because of my age and because of my parents age. I know that I can't always be living with them forever. I wish they would know that too but for now, I will let it go.

I need a change of pace in life. I feel like the years are just getting shorter and shorter... And what makes it worse is having to sit here and worry about it. I should stop worrying about it.

I chose to keep writing my blog but with the moment that I should not worry about it because I didn't want to stress my life out. I think the idea of writing it anytime will be good for me.

I'm glad somebody is actually enjoying reading my blog whenever I release something. The only reason why I want to release it now... I just have something in my mind and wish to write it down before my mind starts worrying about it. Something that I wish my mind would stop.

When you are level 30 (or 30 years old), your mind begins to think about how you are going to live into your seniors, how you going to enjoy your life, and your health does matter then.

I also learn to hate Facebook for personal reasons. I might do like Pewds... block everything to have a clean newsfeed on there. xD No joke, he has no notifications or anything. He says that he had to keep his Facebook clean because he already feels stressed out. He doesn't need to be stressed out over what the news say or what people say. Good for you, Pewds.

Alright, for today, I will ease my mind and watch Bleach. While at the same time, I will find an online job. I should've took that one from Amazon even if my internet did sucked :v

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.