Thursday, November 10, 2016

Enough Should Be Enough

I know we should do something but I just wish people would move on Facebook. Enough should be enough. We get it.

I'm sure people are truly showing their true colors now. And it hurts me. I'm literally ashamed to be called an American right now.

Now I don't want you all to think that I am living in fear. I am not.

So enough is enough.

Anyway, I watched more of Rosario + Vampire. I've completed Season 1 yesterday and just started season 2 today.

Anime is awesome!

Alright, gonna go now and start watching YouTube for a bit. Waiting for other daily videos to start soonish xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.