Sunday, November 6, 2016

Daylight Savings Time Ending and Time Changes

I am posting this now because it would seem like it's not early to you but it is to me. My post times will be a bit different for until next summer in which another Daylight Savings Time starts once again.

My posts are gonna be at odd times because I am slowly adjusting to this time change which is normal if you live in the United States.. Fun fact though, there are two states that do not follow Daylight Savings Time which are Arizona and Hawaii.

And there are other countries that follow the Daylight Savings Time method too. Asia does not use Daylight Savings Time or nor does other countries. So keep that in mind.

Anyway, I just thought that I would like to give you all a heads up for what's to come.

I always seem to forget to mention about Daylight Savings Time begin or end in most of my posts so there you go.

I will let you all know what I did today in my second post of the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.