Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Event Starting Tomorrow!!!

I have been resting all day and getting distracted with YouTube or Nana on Netflix.

Anyway, not gonna talk about that right now.

Tomorrow is the first day of the Christmas Event on my blog!

What am I going to do? Each day until 25th, there will be a random Christmas Song Title as my Blog title. Might have a slight difference to the exact song. I will talk about that song and add either videos of the song or pictures based on that song as well as add lyrics or talk about the history of the song.

I will hope this event will be fun not only for you but for me as well. I really enjoy the Halloween one so that will be something interesting to look forward to.

When Are You Going To Post The Blog Posts? There is not exactly any set time but since time is different in different countries, I will post all the Christmas posts before 12PM EST every day.

I wanted to do a vlogmas thing but sadly that might have to wait until next year~ I can't make no promises on videos so be aware of that now xD

Alright, gonna head to bed now. So keep a watch of the upcoming posts for the next 25 days! This is gonna be longer but hopefully it will be worth it. I might even do a 12 day event for Christmas along with the Christmas song title thing. We'll see!

No promises on the second event but Christmas Song Blog Title is on!

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.