Sunday, November 27, 2016

Oh, Forgot To Explain Something

We tried our best to have a Christmas tree and other Christmas goodies... but this year, due to other things, we are not having a Christmas tree and other such things.

Why?

It's just my mom doesn't really have the mood anymore. I mean, she would love to have a Christmas tree and everything else... It's just the location where we live has been driving us slowly into depression that we just lose our spirit into holidays anymore.

Plus, we really can't afford anything. We try to get Christmas gifts and such. And I only have enough money saved back for emergencies or for special occasions (not gonna mention what those are).

But while we are not doing that at home, I am still going to get into the Christmas vibe. I am going to do the events on here to entertain my readers.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that before I forgot something else again xD I mention it on twitter yesterday that I was going to explain why my home is not getting into the Christmas spirit but forgot to do it until now.

Sorry for that guys.

Well, back to what I was doing which was YouTube.

Oh, yea... special video coming soon for Eternal Senia. Then after that, no more gaming videos until after a game is completed. I won't even announce what that game is until it is completed. So yay!

For now... I will go now.

That's all.

Happy Holidays,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.