Saturday, November 19, 2016

Getting My Desk Chair Finally~!

I have been saving for a long time and finally gonna get my gaming desk chair. It might be an off brand but it'll do for a while.

Thankfully for things being on sale now.

Today, I have been sitting around, just thinking about things.

Earlier, we went to London to grab some stuff since my dad gets this random bonus from his work xD

My mom made her chili today... though the crackers she had given me are kind of... bleh.

I don't really have anything else to say but... to wait for my desk chair to come in the mail. Of course, my mom helped to get it... so I have to pay her back for it.

I will let you all know when I do get the chair.

For now, I will watch YouTube until I get sleepy xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I thought I was gonna talk about something more but some reason, my mind went blank as I typed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.