Sunday, November 20, 2016

Need To Change My Sleeping Patterns x.x

I really need to change my sleeping patterns again... Either sleep early or get up later. I might do the sleep early part first since I kind of want to be able to my bestie at certain times xD

I will keep working on finding ways to earn so that I can move out of here. I just know our old neighbors being back will be annoying as hell for a long time.

I am really sleepy right now but don't want to sleep yet because I know that if at any point that I do try to sleep, I won't be sleeping good. Oops.

Anyway, the show I am going to watch tonight doesn't come on until next week. Yay.

Today, I went to see my grandma's for a bit. I think we are going to go there for Thanksgiving. As for the other thing, I am not sure what my dad will be doing yet.

Tomorrow, I have to go to the bank, I think, to put some money in for my mom so that she can pay off the desk chair. I should be getting it after Thanksgiving at some point.

Also, going to try to finish up Bleach either this week or next week before December 1st.

Time is passing by faster than I thought so hopefully things will be well for all of us.

Right now, I will get back to watching YouTube until I get sleepy at anytime.

I am going to try to find programs to record my webcam only :v The recorder that I bought doesn't record webcam by itself.

I could use my phone but I cannot upload directly from my phone unless I move the file to a different location. Which I can do. I will only record on my phone at some days.

Anyway, since my mom is going to the doctor this week, I will finish Eternal Senia... maybe. Then start another game. But this time, I will not upload any games until after I am completed with the game. Something I learn from a long time ago xD

Alright, time to go... Hope that I can get to sleep early tonight.

And hope tomorrow will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.