Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Calling For The Moon~

Tonight, I'm calling for the moon~ Hoping that tomorrow and the days ahead will be fine for me. Who knows what each day will bring. A journey awaits for all of us. We just have to take it in our hands and hold it close to our heart.

Alright, I am not exactly being weird at that opening but I have always been in that creative way of thinking. I want to fight what's inside of my heart and live.

I have been reading and well, dreaming a lot lately. Just hoping that things will be alright for me.

Earlier today, my mom was sick and had to go to the hospital. She's fine now but she needs to be careful on how she works.

Taking a short break and listening to music. It has been a while since I listen to music. Clinging to the only hope while I feel the urge to write a new story. Should I go? Should I keep holding on? Should I believe in myself more?

Calling for the moon tonight... As it raises high in the midnight blue sky, with the light yellow glow. Beautiful.

I will get back to YouTube for the rest of the night since I will get back to Bleach in the morning. I think things are kind of getting to me. Yikes.

I will update my blog anytime so keep on watching out for the posts on my twitter. Yay!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS Linkin Park ftw because I put my trust in them... but in the end, it doesn't even matter. :D Just kidding. I love their music always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.