Friday, November 25, 2016

My New Desk Chair Finally Came In!

My new desk char finally came in! It's a gaming chair with the colors of greenish/yellow and black. 

It's nice to have a better chair for once. Although, I had to get my dad to help me put it together. Not hard to do but only one screw out of 24 of them didn't really want to fit. So my dad had to improvised it.

I get why these type of chairs are the best... they are comfy and huge. I can sit back and not complain about my back hurting each time.

Since my dad is here, I am going to wait until Monday to take pictures of the new chair. Sorry for that if you're thinking that I am going to post pictures of this lovely chair.

Chloe still fits beside me like always xD Which is strange but awesome at the same time.

Anyway, I will get on YouTube for a bit and watch a few videos until I get sleepy.

Now I don't have to worry about hurting in my back all the time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.