Friday, November 18, 2016

The Story of Our New "Old" Neighbors

The new "old" neighbors are moving back in. These people, I do not like. Their kids misbehave a lot. They love to taunt my dogs. And they try to think we would look after their kids for free. Nope.

Me and my mom have decided to be the bad neighbor. We had dealt with them before and just tired of them being annoying as hell.

I know they said to be good to your neighbors but after living by them for almost 2 years, you learn that who the real bad neighbors. It sure ain't us.

I mean no harm to the neighbor, it just we don't need them to annoy my dogs or us.

Anyway, I am not sure what else to talk about because I am just being lazy. I will get back to writing more just as the time comes ahead of us.

Thanksgiving is just in a week now. Hope we get to have a good time either way.

I will be talking about that when the time comes.

For now, tonight, I will be watching two shows called MacGyver and Hawaii Five-O.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.