Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wicca Powers

What I am about to type is purely fiction but there's people who follows this religion. If any of this disturbs you, please ignore it. Some people do not believe in witches period and some people think they are evil.

Wicca is good. Wicca is life. Wicca is nature. But back in the days, wicca was consider evil.

People used to say Wicca used their powers to worship the devil. They don't. In fact, they worship a goddess of nature and good.

Sadly, the Wiccas were burned at stake as evil witches. These wiccas were healers.

They believed in many mythical creatures of the good and evil alike. But they were meant to be for the good.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Tomorrow and until Halloween, I wanted to do history of Halloween... if anybody is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.