Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Playing Minecraft Half The Day Away!

I was playing minecraft with my bestie for half of the day xD

And it was fun xD Despite I was doing most of the collecting cobblestone and wood stuff xD

He built amazing things and might keep going back and forth to check on it while he's asleep and adding more stuff onto his storage so he can build while I am asleep xD

Anyways, I am tired of hearing bad things from my family. In all seriousness, I am going to get back into during surveys at least more than once a week... and then from there... who knows what will happen next.

I am in a good mood now since I was playing that game with my bestie so it's alright for a while.

I am going to go now and write again before I go to sleep... hopefully.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.