Saturday, October 24, 2015

Memories Are Gateways

It has been proven that memories are gateways... or how does memory work? Based on something that is locked in your brain... basically, you are remembering something that you may have already remembered before. Freaky, right?

So come to think of it... when was the last think you remember something of your past?

It's a mystery of how memories really work. It's like dreams.

So this goes back to the theory about if we do exist... but in turn... is it possible for people to add memories that aren't yours?

There are games that are based on memories. And sometimes having memories can be a scary thing... because what if we are remembering something that isn't here yet...

Whoa.

Remember, what I put here is not real and may freak you out. So, please seek help if you find things are disturbing and you know somebody who suffers from memory loss, please be sure to ask them the few simple questions such as "What's your name? How old are you? What year is this? Do you know where you are?" and more.

Now for something a bit real: I have been having bad days lately, but hopefully that things will turn for the better soon...

I know my best friend has been reading things so hopefully... I won't be noticed. :P

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.