Monday, October 19, 2015

If There's Something Different...

So, the title of this blog is just saying something about what we think.

I ran by a video last night from Supermaryface (enganged to cinnmontoastken) both famous YouTubers. Her video was called Cat Theory or basically a theory where we are non-existent. Like everybody around us doesn't exist.

I had forgotten about this theory from a class in college. And thanks to her mentioning it, it has brought an idea for my blog for the rest of October.

Each day until Halloween, we will talk about strange theories or strange beliefs and many things. We will talk about time, existence, paranormal and stuff.

But this will only be for the first half of the blog. The second half or post of the day will be something that happened to me that day or whatever.

Most of what I am about to write will be based on my views and opinions on things around the world and around the time. If any of this bothers you, please do not read them. If you are curious too, please go ahead and read them.

Today, my topic will be... if there's something different. Existence VS Reality. Fantasy VS Mind.

I forgot when or who told me to ignore the bullies of my life as a child. Soon, I forgot how to ignore them. Gradually, I learn to ignore them. Like they don't exist. Or did they?

I often wonder if I questioned about my existence on this planet. I often let it go too far. But then I realize that I am still alive so it means something. There's something other than me that's trying to stop me. As my friend as told me, this something is a protector.

I often wonder if what we touch is just part of our imagination.

Our thoughts, our actions, our wishes, our dreams, our minds, our hopes, our realities... are they part of something more? If we are not here, then what are we? Part of a book, part of a game or maybe we are in a movie. We just don't know it.

I once wrote a story about existence and it makes me curious more. What if what I am writing is part of a huge plan of the future or parallel world?

And what if the things we try to do, there's something there trying to stop us. Maybe that's why we have obstacles waiting for us. Because something is trying to stop us.

Then again, maybe we are part of something's imagination and we aren't real at all. Maybe we don't really exist.

Who knows. I could go on and on with this but for now...

Do I really exist? Or are we part of a plan? Or are we something else?

Who knows.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.