Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sleepy Blah Day, But Not A Bad Day.

I have been sleepy all day... I think it's because of the rain.

Literally, like... cold ass rain. Not something that I want to feel right now.

Then, my mom decided to turn the air on and it's not exactly hot outside... so yea...

I decided to get out my warmest PJs to wear for a while. My own room is cold now thanks to this rain.

I think it's suppose to windy all night too... so bring it on.

The only bad thing for today is my internet. It's acting really slow to come on. This morning, I was just watching a video and it goes off! Yea... I am complaining over my internet so much.

Halloween this weekend... and I wanted to do a video but I am not... what you could say "in the mood" to make one.

I guess I can make one without a picture of me... what do you guys say?

A song for Halloween guys. I have no written the song so you just have to hear it.

Anyways, wanna sleep soon... and hope this cold weather goes away. Might go into hibernation while still doing my blog xD

Just kidding.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.