Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's Just Another Sunday

Today is just another Sunday for me. And I am not sure what to type out for today's post.

I saw the phone that I wanted at Walmart yesterday but then I realize that I wanted to wait until December before I officially decide if I wanted the phone or the one available online.

Anyways, I am not sure what will happen next but I think I have an idea of what I wanna do.

I'm gonna look for a way to get out of here.

I hope to bring in more videos soon as well so keep an eye out for those videos.

Friday, October 9th, I will be going to the dentist. As well as going to the doctor later this week to get medicine for another problem that I seem to develop. It acts like Acid Reflux... So it's annoying as hell.

I will embark you all on the journey to good things from now.

Even if I am in a bad mood, I will try to keep a positive mind for my blog posts.

So, here's to good things to come!

*raises up her glass* Cheers!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: What am I doing? Watching anime, resting from visiting Grandma's for the day, and not sure what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.