Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Can I Hit My Head Yet?

Like seriously... can I?

My mom kept complaining about the laptop when clearly it's the internet that's causing the slow connection.

And then she goes outside and finds a wire lose when clearly, the tv is still working fine.

So much headache from such many complaints. x.x

I would have to look at the laptop tomorrow to see what the hold up is and make sure there's nothing seriously wrong with it. But then again, my mom really doesn't know that certain websites are always gonna be slow in one way or another, thanks to high traffic jams of online.

Ah, well... hope she doesn't complain tomorrow but seriously... it's not the laptop.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.