Friday, October 23, 2015

The Mood of a Life

I expect the mood of a life to be more... calming.

But it's not here in my life. My dad comes in, grumpy, from work. Then he takes out his anger on me and my mom. Therefore... making us feel like we had a really bad day because of him.

Not exactly what I want to feel like every single day for the rest of my life. So, yea, you see my point of why I should try to move out soon.

But I don't know where to start because nobody bothered to help me when my parents just like to get in the way of my life. So... yea... I hate this time.

Anyways, I need to figure out what would the best way possible to not tell my mom or dad that I want to move out without causing them to make my life a living hell.

I live in a prison of my own home. I don't get to go anywhere. I miss out a lot of cool things. I will never get to learn how to drive as long as my dad try to control my life.

So... I think it's help that I need but I never get help because people just wants to go on believing what they want to believe. So... what is wrong with this picture?

Ah, well. People will never catch my cry for help.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.