Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Been A Strange Day

So, to start off, I didn't had a bad day today. So that's good.

But the strangest part is how guys keep trying to add me as a friend... and I don't even know them from Adam to Eve. So, I just assume that they were adding because of the word "single" and a cute picture of me. Of course, I am not accepting their friendship.

I mean, why does guys want to do that? So they can feel better for themselves? I rather add the ones that I think I will like first before adding complete strangers from who knows where.

Then a young kid asks me to date him and I don't know him either. Well, I do, but not personally.

Seriously, I think guys should learn to read about who I am before they start adding me. If you're into anime or more free will or anything, please message me. Don't add me first. Never.

So, that's my tiny little rant of the day. But seriously guys... think before you add a random girl. For me... I'm gonna start adding these guys and then they start in about blah blah... they are going to get an awesome mouthful of things from me which would not be good on their part. Think before you ask a girl out on a date. This is worse than that time this guy try to ask me out while I was walking. Seriously... leave me alone.

I'm glad an introvert and glad to have a best friend who understands me more than anybody in the world. So... yea...

Done with that part.

Right now, I am going to play Minecraft like I did this morning and fish... and poke a lever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.