Friday, October 16, 2015

Going About It The Wrong Way...

So, that's what my title is for today. Because people goes about certain things the wrong way.

I may always be different when I speak or type because of a certain disability that I had as I was growing up, but I do not want to ever be called normal like everybody else. Never.

Here's the reasons why.

  1.  I don't really have a job like everybody else.
  2.  I am beautiful, yes, but not like everybody else.
  3.  I am proud to be a geek but that's not like everybody else.
  4. I am not always happy but that's not always like everybody else.
  5. I hate being like everybody else.
So, yea... I don't like it when people all of a sudden comes up to me and say that "You're normal just like everybody else!" Sadly, I am not like everybody else. I'm sure everybody else has the same problem, right? Because you can't be like everybody else. You are one person with a unique talent. You are you. You can't be everybody. Only you can be who you are. And try not to let others tell you otherwise because this is what depression does to you. Make you feel like everybody else.

My mind is just different, that's all. But I can and will not be like everybody else. I am not a normal person because I am a unique person. I am a special person. I am different and proud of it.

So... that's my random rant for this blog.

Oh, and I am planning to write a personal book... more of a behind the scenes type of book. It's going to be based on one topic and it's dear to my heart that I speak out about this. Not revealing the details yet but...

With that in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.