Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Legends Are Stories, Right?

What I am about to put here is all fiction but part of my opinion. If anything disturbs you, please disregard it as a fiction and it's not real.

Legends are just stories, right? But what makes legends are stories that had been told over and over... Adding more to it than what it was original was.

Fairies, magic and dragons are part of legends. Many more became legends because of songs being sung over and over. But if they are legends... how did they started?

Who knows. Folk lore and legends are all part of our history because we used them to dream beyond the true reality. But what if... these stories were true at one point? Nobody will ever know because stories tend to change over time.

So... it's your opinion of how stories became legends.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.