Thursday, October 8, 2015

We Are Heroes One Way or Another

I just wanted to say that because we are. We are all unique or simple or normal... either way, we can be a hero somehow.

Anyways, I haven't got to watching anime yet, but I will right after I complete this. There are second episodes coming out now so I am going to go now.

I am liking some of the songs that are available lately... well, only the ones that I really enjoy.

I am also excited because of the show Heroes Reborn... it made me think because we can forget the past and change our future somehow.

And so... this why I like to watch certain shows that are wonderful.

Alright, time to go turn the music off for now and get to the anime world.

With that in mind... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.