Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Among The Missing

Disclaimer: What I am about to say is just a theory that I came up with. If anything about missing people or the theory of magic disturbs you, please do not proceed to continue. If you are curious about my opinion on things, please do continue.

Another day, another time. But there are still families who are wondering where their love one is. They are among the missing.

A child has been missing for many years and never to be seen again... where could this child be? I would always say that faeries had this child in another world.

Could it be possible that there is a world beyond our world? Where the missing would be there but not amongst us? It's never to be proven because those who are missing at sea or missing in action are mostly declared dead. But while the other missing people have been missing for over 50 years. Especially the ones that had been reported missing. While there are no known detail about the whereabouts of these people... nobody can ever figure out how a person could just vanish into thin air.

Are they with faeries? Are they kidnapped by aliens? Are they in another time? Or are they are really amongst us, but we cannot see them? Who knows...

Are you one of the missing? Are you among the missing? Do tell if you can dare.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.