Thursday, October 1, 2015

New Video... And More To Come?

I have made a video about why I haven't been making videos a lot lately... but I think it'll be alright since I am gonna make videos whenever I feel like it.

So if I feel like singing, I will add that.

Anyways, I am writing this early because I am going to watch a show later tonight around 11:35PM EST.... and it has PewDiePie... so that would be interesting to see xD

I am so excited to start making videos again that I might accidentally do them everyday despite what people say about my teeth... I am going to the dentist because a doctor requested that I should go.

I might be in pain but... when in pain, you gain something else. Really, I don't know xD

I also want to wish my best friend a good luck with many things to come. He deserves to have luck on his side. Also, please beg him to make more videos on his YouTube. O_O As soon as he finds better internet and more.

I am gonna go now... and keep on sharing my blogs and stuff on YouTube so people can read!

Well, if there are readers out there, that would be wonderful.

New anime are coming. But I am delaying the first episode for a bit because I wanna eliminate some of the spring and summer anime off my watch list by watching them. It would take a while to do but I don't mind.

Don't worry, I will watch the first episodes as soon as they are all available to decide whether or not I want to watch more.

Alright, time to go... just because xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.