Saturday, October 10, 2015

Finding Peace With Headache

Today, I woke up from the best sleep ever only to be sleepy now xD

Anyways, my high school reunion was today (well "is" as I am writing this during it but I am not there) and didn't go. It's not because I couldn't drive but because I didn't feel like answering questions about "What did you accomplished since you graduated?" or the best one "How come you have no kids? You are going have some sooner than you think!" And my head hurts just thinking about what questions would be asked... But I feel bad for not going knowing that one day somebody will mention that I missed something in that time. Nah... I am fine.

I played Minecraft today with my bestie and he made the best AFK pool ever! Fake doom!

It's always fun to play games when you're finding something to make you have a good mood xD

I can't wait to show you all the list tomorrow tho! I will do it either before or after Once Upon a Time.

Alright, watching anime now so I will go while I find peace with headache.

Yea... meant to type it out like that.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.