Sunday, October 25, 2015

When Things Are Down... Be Happy

When things are down, be happy.

Yea, just a random message to myself. And hopefully to others who read this. I am proud to say that I have over 4,000 views since starting this blog.

The only thing... I wished that I started it earlier when I did planned it but it's alright... some things that came out late brings good fortune.

I will keep writing this blog and each day, some of you will get to know my life a little more.

Anyways, I took a little break today from the Halloween thing but tomorrow, I will continue on. And then hope to bring more people to read each and every day.

Also... if I ever get to 1000 followers on twitter alone, I might be doing a small giveaway... it'll be only for one person and it might be a game... but I can't give full details until I get more followers on my twitter. If you're wondering, it's @Alastabdk on my twitter.

I try to follow everybody I am at my limit for now. I do reply to DM and tweets directed towards me. So please, do go there. I don't really post much on twitter because well... what should I talk about? xD

I should get back to reading once again... but November is coming so that means more stuff to watch on Hulu and Netflix... Dang it! xD

Yea, I need to manage my time better... but it's alright, will let you all know of anymore details going on.

Oh... and yes, I will make more videos sooner or later.

Alright... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.