Friday, October 9, 2015

Hope My Journey Gets Better

I am running out of weird titles but it's alright, I'm not giving in just yet. Some will have short titles and some will have long ones.

Anyways, hoping my journey gets better each day.

Also, Fall 2015 anime list will be updated on Sunday. Then you guys will be knowing what I am watching right now.

Tonight, I hope it's not gonna be a rough night. Lately, I have been having trouble sleeping right when I am sleepy.

I think I need to get back into reading at night again so that I can sleep better. My mind keeps betraying me by awaking me before me go to sleep officially. It sucks.

But each day, I am fighting to survive my mental status. If somebody says something bad, I will go into a whirl wind and there's no telling when or if I am going to get back up. So I am going to ignore all these bad things around me (family mostly... can't tell you yet).

I got an idea for a video soon... so I might do that next week... depends on my mood.

Hopefully, I won't be stress for this weekend....

So with that in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.