Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's A Full Moon!

I wanted to take a picture of it but my phone kind of sucks right now xD

Also, my internet sucks too. Lately, it just goes off for just watching a video. Right now, the lights are going crazy as if I am using it overtime. All I am doing is listening to music... Maybe that's why but long after I shut the music off, it still goes crazy.

Today, my computer went through this phase where it goes off for no reason at all. Had a hard time getting it back on.

It's alright now.

Anyways, I am going to sleep at around 11 or maybe later.

Also, kind of missing my best friend. His internet sucks a lot. :(

Hope soon he will be able to get online and we get to play games again. Really miss that a lot.

Alright, wanna watch some anime (mostly K and Noragami) xD

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.