Friday, October 23, 2015

Master of Time

What I am about to say is really part of a fictional world. If it disturbs you, please do not read. If you do not believe it, don't read it. Also, there might contain some spoilers because I am listing some shows and movies and more about time travel.

There are movies, shows and games about time traveling. Many of you know some of them but I am listening the ones that I have seen recently and have known personally.

But before I go into details about why I want to talk about time...

Heroes and Heroes:Reborn had a time traveler named Hiro. He was able to see the future and the past of many things. Not going to get into full details about this guy.

Steins;Gate about how time can change many events through many realities. All because a machine that they invented. And stuff happens where a girl from the future was able to tell them many things.

Life is Strange tells how time can causes occurrences where if you screw up things, you make all the wrong or right choices. Basically, don't mess with fate type of thing.

I'm sure there's more stuff about how time can be messed... like Back to the Future where if you didn't do something, things happen.

So... the question is...

Is there really a master of time? Are they reading this right now? Are they with us?

Who knows?

Although, we know about Chaos Theory and Butterfly Effect... that things are meant to be... not to be messed with. So if your path is set... don't try to use time travel to change your path.

That's why... you never know what will happen next.

You can't predict the future. It's forbidden.

That's why the predictions many psychics made doesn't come true... because there's a master of time who makes sure that it doesn't happen. Keep it to yourself, never write it down, never tell anybody. Secrets can change the world.

So... are you the master of time?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.