Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's Minecraft Again!

Yep, you're reading this right xD

Anyways, I am on this game because my bestie is on and we are playing together for fun xD

I am going to keep this short because I wanna sleep later and hope for a best good night's sleep.

For now... I got one thing that I do not like about Facebook... people adding you because they only read that you are single. They never read anything else about you. So I am not adding anybody else unless a friend request me to add this person or if it's somebody I truly know or if it's somebody I want to add.

So... that's my small rant for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.