Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Flower That I Saw That Day...

Well, I have decided to watch Anohana, live version.... and here I am, listening to the song that make me cry xD

Anyways, it's not farewell just yet. But I will always remember the flowers that I saw that summer.

For those that don't know... my favorite flowers are Iris, Lily, and Cleome (Spider's Legs). Although, I hate spiders but the flower is beautiful by itself. Look up Cleome if you're wondering.

Actually, how about I post a picture of Cleome here?

They mostly grow during the summer and late summer. They have this ever blooming effect that starts at 7PM every evening. Yea, I watched this flower bloom like this.

Some may think it's a weed but to me it's the most beautiful thing there is. It belonged to my grandfather and forever will always be part of my life.

So... just wanted to put that out.

That's all.

With love,

BDK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.