Monday, October 26, 2015

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Creepers, crawlers, ghosts, monsters, spiders, snakes... no matter what you think... there's something under your bed.

Warning: All of this I am about to type is mostly fiction and it doesn't really have to be true. This is just for fun for readers to enjoy.

Have you ever wonder what that mysterious noise was in the middle of night? A bump suddenly comes. You wake up and you are wondering what is going on...

You are too afraid to go check. Sometimes... this is the best idea. Some other times... well, be prepared for a weapon if needed.

There's no telling what makes that bump in your home. Many says it's because the home is old... but what if your home isn't old and everything doesn't make a noise when you walked upon it...

Then what is it? Who knows.











BOO!

Sorry, just wanted to know if you were still reading. Hope you all had a good day... for now, I will end and report later tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.