Monday, October 12, 2015

When There's Rain... There's Sleep... Hopefully.

As I type this, my dogs are whining wanting to get out of my room, but I am going to sleep soon xD

Anyways, I was going to do a survey after I got done watching Scorpion but I am too tired to think right now. Even I as type, it's just a random thing.

Also, I hate people that think that deleting you off a certain page is a way to get them to not noticed you. Ha... wrong. Idiots.

I will sleep now... hopefully... but I want the rain to keep coming so that I can hear it.

It seems that lately, things are just... weird. I feel like I am a prisoner in my own home because a certain someone doesn't want me to leave. Yea... They are going to regret it now. Because my mind is already made up. It's time to move on.

Anyways, need to calm down before sleep so that I can sleep... at least.

Hopefully, my phone will stay off this time. x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.