Friday, October 30, 2015

Stuck in a Bind...

Here's the thing... I don't really want to miss Halloween but I learn to not to complain about things because everybody can be so... *insert cuss word here*. So, really I am stuck in a bind.

I am still at my grandma's but this was a last minute planned. Things like this does kind of put me out of my usual mood. I don't like making last minute plans...

It's almost as worse as getting in a hurry to go somewhere.

So here's the thing... Halloween is tomorrow, yay. But if my aunt doesn't come back by tomorrow night, I might be staying another night by force because of my dad. My dad claims that he can't make two trips to my grandma's... but he sort of can. It's just he won't. It's how my dad is.

And yet, it baffles me on why my dad never learns me how to drive...

Oh, well... I still have tricks hidden up my sleeve. I will still love my family but they don't need to be treating me like this forever.

Anyways, that's enough for this...

I will let you all know if I miss Halloween or not.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.