Friday, October 2, 2015

When Will The Rain Would Stop?

The rain just keeps pouring down and then there's more rain by another hour.

It's the most rain that we ever had in a long while. While we did had a wet early summer, it seems like we will have an early start towards the cold weather. I am wearing long sleeves once again. But thankfully, I have shirts that aren't heavy.

I guess... I would be thinking of a song from Silent Hill xD

Anyways, I am gonna go now and sleep soon... I keep getting sleepy this early x.x

Last night, I waited forever to watch a show with pewdiepie as a guest and it was a short interview too xD

Ah, well... it was awesome.

I am going now... so that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.